Greek for "well-covered", Eucalyptus trees can reach great heights. Larger trees are known to grow above 60m.
However what eucalyptus is most often recognized for is its ability to soothe a sore throat and other cold symptoms. Below are some other great benefits associated to eucalyptus:
- Boosts mental clarity by allowing more oxygen to the lungs
- Its anti-inflammatory benefits help relieve sore muscles
- Eradicates bad breath thanks to antimicrobial compounds
- Soothes insect bites by stopping germs from spreading
- Alleviates sinus pain and headaches by reducing mucus and loosening up congestion